[MATHLINK] PhD scholarships

Rebecca Bull r.bull at mq.edu.au
Mon Jul 29 00:51:06 CST 2019

Hi everyone

I have two PhD scholarships available for either domestic or international applicants. Come and study in wonderful Sydney and be part of a growing group of researchers in the new Centre for Research in Numeracy Development and Learning (CaNDLe).

More information can be found here:
https://www.mq.edu.au/research/phd-and-research-degrees/scholarships/scholarship-search/data/numerical-cognition,-learning-and-development

Thanks
Rebecca

Professor Rebecca Bull
Department of Educational Studies
Macquarie University

Macquarie University acknowledges the traditional custodians of the Macquarie University Land, the Wattamattagal clan of the Darug nation, whose cultures and customs have nurtured, and continue to nurture, this land, since the Dreamtime. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and future.