[MATHLINK] Meta Analysis on the Home Math Environment and Math Achievement seeking out grey literature UPDATE

Mia Daucourt miadaucourt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 07:51:25 CST 2020

Good morning,

I am writing to clarify my call for grey literature yesterday on the correlation between the HME and children’s math achievement.

Yesterday I asked for "any recent publications and in-press articles that report the correlation between the home math environment and children’s math achievement for all grades/ages”

BUT I would like to add a call for theses, dissertations, white papers, and conference proceedings/submissions as well!

Thank you so much for your help and contributions!

My best,

Mia Daucourt

--
Mia Daucourt, M.S.