[MATHLINK] MCLS Online Friday Oct 30 2020

Jo-Anne LeFevre joanne.lefevre at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 07:22:30 CST 2020

View this email in your browser <https://mailchi.mp/55b935ee7d1c/mcls-online-friday-oct-30-2020?e=8471448074>
MCLS Online: Posters and Lightning Talks Today

Dear MCLS Community,

Please be sure to join us for our final lightning talk and poster session of this year’s virtual MCLS! We will have 3 lightning talks and 8 posters today – lightning talks will be on Zoom (https://pitt.zoom.us/j/91731612312 <https://the-mcls.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=52a664da881817eed812437d0&id=c29f398d17&e=8471448074>, password: MCLS2020) and posters will be on Twitter on the @MCLSTrainee account. The festivities will begin at 11am EST  and 3pm BST (note the time change for folks in Europe and know that it might be different depending on whether you’ve done a daylight savings change).

Mark your calendars for our next presentations!
Thursday, November 5 Counting and Cardinality (Organized by Matthew Inglis)
Friday, November 13 Problem-solving strategies in algebra: From lab to practice (Organized by Jenny Yun-Chen Chan)
Thursday, November 19 How environment shapes the mathematical brain: Influences of socioeconomic status, parental behaviors, and education (Organized by Jérôme Prado)

See you soon!
The MCLS Training Board

 <https://the-mcls.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=52a664da881817eed812437d0&id=16d17a56b1&e=8471448074>
 <https://the-mcls.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=52a664da881817eed812437d0&id=5e8aef1ec3&e=8471448074>