[MATHLINK] MCLS Workshop: Online Experiments with Children

MCLS Trainee mclstrainee at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 12:08:17 CST 2021

Dear MCLS Community,

We are excited to announce our next workshop, *“Developing and implementing
online studies with children”* *tomorrow Thursday, February 25 at 11pm EST
// 4pm GMT.* We expect this workshop to run two hours, so come with
questions! We've lined up a great panel of trainees who collectively have
expertise in Gorilla, Zoom, Qualtrics, and Jotform:

Raychel Gordon (University of Maryland–College Park, USA)
Yunji Park (University of Wisconsin–Madison, USA)
James Vellan (Carleton University, Canada)

If you have questions for our panel ahead of time, please DM us on Twitter (
@MCLSTrainee
<https://the-mcls.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=52a664da881817eed812437d0&id=0ca7a0b8ad&e=f13dd00558>)
or email us (MCLStrainee at gmail.com
<MCLStrainee at gmail.com?subject=Questions%20for%20Online%20Studies%20Workshop>
)!

------------------------------

MCLS Trainee is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Online Studies Workshop
Time: Feb 25, 2021 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2258337242?pwd=eVhxaXhuSm96dHFKSWRQL1hWMDJFZz09

Meeting ID: 225 833 7242
Passcode: MCLS2020b
------------------------------

Some announcements and reminders:

   - If you've missed any of our presentations to this point, they're all
   up on our MCLS YouTube page
   <https://the-mcls.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=52a664da881817eed812437d0&id=dbe2f4402a&e=f13dd00558>
   !
   - Stay tuned for another email later this week with details about the
   opening of conference submissions. Deadlines for submission will be April
   15 and June 1.

Finally, be sure to mark your calendars for our upcoming events:
*Tuesday, March 2 (9 am EST) *- Children's math engagement: Exploring
cognitive, contextual, and family influences
*Thursday, March 11 (11am EST) *- Insights into predictors and correlates
of proportional reasoning
*Tuesday, March 16 (9am EST) *- Cross-representational knowledge:
Connecting fractions and decimals

Thanks!
The MCLS Training Board