[MATHLINK] Full/Associate Professor at Gallaudet University

Rachel Pizzie rachel.pizzie at gallaudet.edu
Mon Jan 4 18:40:00 CST 2021

Dear colleagues,

Gallaudet University seeks to hire a Full Professor for a faculty position
in the PhD in Educational Neuroscience (PEN) program with two exciting
leadership responsibilities, including serving as Director of the PEN
program and Co-Principal Investigator of the NSF-Gallaudet Science of
Learning Center, Visual Language and Visual Learning (VL2). Applications
from Advanced Associate Professors will also be considered. For more
information, please go to https://tinyurl.com/PENfaculty, job ID = 75.

Thanks,

Rachel Pizzie
--
Rachel Pizzie, PhD
Assistant Professor

*>>>>> Interested in joining our program? Do you know an amazing student
who could be part of our vibrant PEN program? link here
->  https://tinyurl.com/PEN2021 <https://tinyurl.com/PEN2021>. <<<<<<<<<<*