[MATHLINK] MCLS symposium topic language, experience, and arithmetic

Ilaria Berteletti ilaria.berteletti at gallaudet.edu
Fri Feb 4 11:01:46 CST 2022

Dear MCSL community,

I am writing to see if anyone is interested in organizing a symposium for
our June Conference in Belgium.

I have some neuroimaging data at the intersection of language, experience,
and arithmetic that I'd like to share at the conference. If you have data
that could fit with one or more of these topics, I'd love to put together a
proposal. Otherwise, if you are looking to fill a spot for a proposal that
you've already started, I'd love to join.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at our next conference!

Ilaria

*Assistant Professor, **Ph.D. in Educational Neuroscience (PEN) Program*

*Director of the Numeracy and Educational Neuroscience Laboratory
<https://sites.google.com/gallaudet.edu/nens-lab/home>*
*Director of the PEN Distinguished Lecture Series **and University
Partnerships (MOUs)*
*Faculty Liaison of the **PEN-VL2 Student Leadership Team *
*Gallaudet University*
*Sorenson Language and Communication Center, 1223*
*800 Florida Ave, N.E.*
*Washington, D.C. 20002*
*USA*
*Tel: 202 651 5673*
*VP: 202 779 9683*
*(Currently working remotely and unable to attend the physical phone or VP.
Please email to set up a Zoom conference meeting)*

*>>>>> Interested in joining our program? Do you know an amazing student
who could be part of our vibrant PEN program? link here ->  *
https://tinyurl.com/EdNeuro22*. <<<<<<<<<<*