[MATHLINK] Please share via MathLink

Mateusz Hohol mateusz.hohol at uj.edu.pl
Mon Sep 19 05:23:30 CST 2022

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that The Rector of the Jagiellonian University in Krakow opened a competitive selection process for the post of Assistant Professor / Post-Doc in the research staff member group in the domain of research on mathematical cognition and/or mathematics learning/education.

The new Assistant Professor will conduct their research within the Mathematical Cognition and Learning Lab (PI: Mateusz Hohol), established recently with the support of Excellence Initiative-Jagiellonian University. The lab (see https://mcll.edu.pl) aims to explore the mechanisms underlying the cognitive processing and learning of mathematical structures and use the current knowledge to facilitate social change in the scope of mathematics education. The new person will be responsible for preparing research proposals, conducting experiments, analyzing data, interpreting results and reporting findings in peer-reviewed journals. We offer a full-time research position without teaching duties, a fixed-term employment contract for 30 months, and access to funds for a new person's own research project. The application submission deadline is October 10, 2022. We will be happy to answer any questions (mcll at uj.edu.pl).

Application form: https://mcll.edu.pl/jobs/job-call-for-position/

Best wishes,
Mateusz Hohol, Jagiellonian University in Krakow

—
Mateusz Hohol
Associate Professor, Habil/Psych, PhD/Phil

Jagiellonian University in Krakow
Head of the Mathematical Cognition and Learning Lab, JU
Copernicus Center for Interdisciplinary Studies, JU

Lab: Main Market Square 34 (Spiski Palace, 3rd floor), 31-010 Krakow, Poland
Office: Kopernika St. 27 (Sniadecki Collegium, room 26), 31-501 Krakow, Poland

https://mcll.edu.pl
https://hohol.pl/en