[MATHLINK] Home mathematics environment meta-analysis: Call for UK data

Simms, Victoria v.simms at ulster.ac.uk
Thu Aug 24 04:51:10 CST 2023

 Hello all,

(Apologies for any cross-posting)

Our team of researchers (Abbie Cahoon, Ella James-Brabham, Danielle Matthews, Emma Blakey, Ben Hunt and myself) are currently carrying out a meta-analysis of existing literature on the relation between the home mathematics environment and children's mathematics skills. We are reaching out to identify any additional data sets that would be appropriate for this analysis.

Please get in touch if you are happy to share your data with us and your data set meets the following criteria:

  1.  Data was collected in the UK.
  2.  Child participants are between 2-5 years-old
  3.  Data set includes: home mathematics environment measurement, measurement of children's mathematics skills and a highest level of parental education measure.

Please get in touch with me directly if you would like to contribute a data set!

Best wishes

Victoria

[Ulster University][cid:9f1725da-e830-4984-8c9e-5dda797c0d55]

Professor Victoria Simms

Professor of Developmental Psychology

Research Director, School of Psychology

T: +44 (0) 2870 124395

E: v.simms at ulster.ac.uk W: https://pure.ulster.ac.uk/en/persons/victoria-simms

Social: @profvicsimms

Please note: Due to my working patterns I may send emails out of office hours. Please do not feel that you have to respond until normal working hours.

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information which is covered by legal, professional or other privilege. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager at postmaster at ulster.ac.uk and delete this email immediately. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Ulster University.
The University's computer systems may be monitored and communications carried out on them may be recorded to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes. Ulster University does not guarantee that this email or any attachments are free from viruses or 100% secure. Unless expressly stated in the body of a separate attachment, the text of email is not intended to form a binding contract. Correspondence to and from the University may be subject to requests for disclosure by 3rd parties under relevant legislation.
The Ulster University was founded by Royal Charter in 1984 and is registered with company number RC000726 and VAT registered number GB672390524.The primary contact address for Ulster University in Northern Ireland is Cromore Road, Coleraine, Co. Londonderry BT52 1SA