[MATHLINK] Lab Manager Position

Ian M Lyons iml30 at georgetown.edu
Tue Jun 27 08:34:19 CST 2023

 The Math Brain Lab [http://mathbrainlab.com], is hiring a new lab manager.
This is a full-time, paid position with benefits. The position has a
start-date of October 2nd, 2023, and we are looking for a two-year minimum
commitment. Our lab is located in the Psychology Department at Georgetown
University in Washington, DC (USA).

In general, a lab manager position is an excellent opportunity to build
your CV, gain skills and stay connected to research, especially if you're
still deciding what your next step will be. If you are interested, you can
apply here [https://tinyurl.com/MBL-LM2023]. Note that the deadline to
apply is July 28th, 2023. For additional questions, please contact
ian.lyons at georgetown.edu.

--
MathBrainLab.com