[MATHLINK] special issue of Learning and Individual Differences on Mathematics learning difficulties and talent in mathematics

Kinga Morsanyi K.E.Morsanyi at lboro.ac.uk
Wed May 3 04:14:34 CST 2023

Dear All,
Together with Brenda Jansen, Terry Wong, Denes Szucs and Xiao Zhang, we are editing a special issue of Learning and Individual Differences (title: Mathematics learning difficulties and talent in mathematics: Understanding the underlying factors). We have a list of invited contributions, but there is space for a few more submissions, in case you have any relevant, high-quality papers that would fit with the scope of LID.
You can find the link to the call here: https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/learning-and-individual-differences/about/call-for-papers#mathematics-learning-difficulties-and-talent-in-mathematics-understanding-the-underlying-factors.
Please note that there is a 2-stage submission process. You will need to send your title, list of contributors and abstract to us, which will need to be approved by the co-editors and also by the editor of LID. Then you will be invited to submit the full paper.
The deadline for abstract submission is on the 1st August 2023
The deadline for manuscript submission is on the 1st December 2023.
We will evaluate abstracts and manuscripts on a rolling basis, so feel free to submit your abstract any time before the 1st August.
Best wishes,
Kinga Morsanyi