[MATHLINK] Looking for English-speaking volunteer participants in short math-vocabulary experiment

Dror Dotan dotandro at mail.tau.ac.il
Tue Jan 16 09:44:58 CST 2024

Dear friends,

Sorry to bug you with a special request. We still need many more *native
English volunteers* for our simple test of math vocabulary.

The test is very simple, runs on-line, and only takes about 15 minutes (a
bit longer if you have advanced math education).

All the participant has to do is click on this link and follow the
instructions:

https://neurospin-data.cea.fr/exp/mathssim-en/

We would like to have a large sample of participants at various educational
levels, ranging from students or professionals with high-level math to
people who dropped out from school and/or never did much math.

Can you pass the word around through the various mailing lists that you may
have?

A huge thanks – and best wishes for 2024!

Stanislas Dehaene and Samuel Planton