[MATHLINK] Postdoc position at Université Paris Cité, France [on behalf of Elise Klein]

MCLS Trainee mclstrainee at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 03:51:54 CST 2024

This is a message from an MCLS member

In the context of an ANR-DFG project, I am searching for a Postdoctoral
Researcher to work with me on language influences on number processing in
Paris, France. Candidates should have an interest/expertise in
neuroscientific and developmental psychological research. The two year
position (with the possibility of an extension) would be situated at the
LaPsyDÉ (Université Paris Cité) and start April or May 1st. Since the
project requires fMRI/fNIRS measures in adults and children, the ability to
communicate in French would be highly desirable.

Elise Klein