[MATHLINK] Fwd: [External] Final communication about COVID

Ilaria Berteletti ilaria.berteletti at gallaudet.edu
Wed Jul 3 11:58:15 EDT 2024

 ---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: mcls2024 <mcls.conference.2024 at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 3, 2024 at 11:56 AM
Subject: [External] Final communication about COVID
To: <mathlink at the-mcls.org>

Dear attendees:

We have received a few more reports of positive COVID-19 among our
attendees. Most have developed symptoms between Saturday and today.

With our COVID emails, we wanted to ensure everyone was aware of the
unwanted guest who's managed to hitch a hike home with some of you. We
won't be reporting every single case by email as it's not helpful. However,
we want to encourage everyone with a positive test to inform the people
they've been in close proximity with. This will help everyone address the
situation as best they can based on their personal and family needs.

We thank all of those who have reported their positive results, as it has
allowed us to inform everyone. Completely voluntary, you may report your
case to us for internal tallying, but we won't be sending out more general
emails.

Again, we hope the fewest people have been affected, and for those with the
unwanted guest home, we wish you mild and fast-resolving symptoms.

Sincerely,
ilaria