[MATHLINK] Full-Time Post-Baccalaureate Position - Georgetown

Ian M Lyons iml30 at georgetown.edu
Tue Jun 4 14:52:20 EDT 2024

The Math Brain Lab at Georgetown University is hiring a full-time
post-baccalaureate research associate position. We are looking for a
motivated individual with a strong research background and interest in math
cognition.

•Anticipated start-date: August 2024
•Position is for 1 year with the possibility of renewal for a second year
•Starting salary estimated at $36,000 USD (plus benefits and conference
travel)
•Work Type: 40% remote, 60% in-person (Location: Washington, DC, USA)
•Detailed information about the position and application instructions can
be found here:
https://georgetown.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Georgetown_Admin_Careers/details/Research-Associate---Department-of-Psychology---Georgetown-University-College-of-Arts---Sciences_JR17956
•More information about our lab can be found here: MathBrainLab.com
•Contacts: Ian Lyons (Lab PI, ian.lyons at georgetown.edu), Dr Mike Slipenkyj
(Secondary Supervisor, mss335 at georgetown.edu), Erika Ikeda (Lab Manager:
ei148 at georgetown.edu)

--