[MATHLINK] MCLS meeting!!

nancy c. jordan njordan at udel.edu
Sun Jun 2 19:55:04 CST 2019

We’re looking forward to seeing everyone in Ottawa on June 16. Just a reminder that on Day 1 there are pre-conference workshops from 9 am to 12, followed by a lunch and welcome session!!   Then we kick off symposia, poster sessions, and lightning talks.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Best,
Nancy

Nancy C. Jordan
Dean Family Endowed Chair and Professor of Education

Chair of the Governing Board, Mathematical Cognition & Learning Society
https://www.the-mcls.org

201D  Willard Hall
16 W. Main St.
University of Delaware