[MATHLINK] Tenured Associate/Full Professorship at Gallaudet University

Rachel Pizzie rachel.pizzie at gallaudet.edu
Mon Oct 12 17:34:04 CST 2020

Dear colleagues,

I'm writing to announce a job posting at Gallaudet University within the
interdisciplinary PhD in Educational Neuroscience (PEN) Program in the
Science of Learning Research Center on Visual Language and Visual Learning
(VL2) in Washington, DC. Please see attached for more information about
this Tenured Associated/Full professorship in our department.

For additional questions, please reach out to Dean Gaurav Mather at
gaurav.mathur at gallaudet.edu.

Best Wishes,

Rachel Pizzie

--
Rachel Pizzie, PhD
Assistant Professor

*>>>>> Interested in joining our program? Do you know an amazing student
who could be part of our vibrant PEN program? link here
->  https://tinyurl.com/PEN2021 <https://tinyurl.com/PEN2021>. <<<<<<<<<<*