[MATHLINK] Positions at the University of York

Jo-Anne LeFevre joanne.lefevre at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 13:59:52 CST 2022

Postdoc and research project coordinator positions investigating understanding of rational numbers at the University of York (UK)

Hi everyone,

I am hiring a postdoctoral researcher and a research project coordinator for 3 years on an ESRC-funded project investigating the foundations of understanding fractions and decimal numbers.

Here are the links for more information on the postdoctoral position<https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CRJ396/research-associate> and the research project coordinator position<https://jobs.york.ac.uk/vacancy/research-project-coordinator-492555.html>.

Please email me if you have any questions,
Silke

-

Dr Silke Goebel

Reader (Associate Professor)

Department of Psychology

University of York

Heslington

York YO10 5DD

UK

Tel: +44 (0) 1904 32 2872

Email: silke.goebel at york.ac.uk<mailto:silke.goebel at york.ac.uk>

Website<https://www.york.ac.uk/psychology/staff/faculty/sg522>

Numerical Cognition Lab<https://www.york.ac.uk/psychology/research/facilities/numerical-cognition-lab/>

TEXTBOOK:

Gilmore, C., Göbel, S.M., & Inglis, M. (2018). An Introduction to Mathematical Cognition.<https://www.routledge.com/An-Introduction-to-Mathematical-Cognition/Gilmore-Gobel-Inglis/p/book/9781138923959> International Texts in Developmental Psychology. Hove: Routledge

HIGHLIGHTED RECENT ARTICLE:

In The Conversation on ‘Why animals recognize numbers but only humans can do maths.’<https://theconversation.com/why-animals-recognise-numbers-but-only-humans-can-do-maths-165121>