[MATHLINK] Review & Meta-Analysis: Math attitudes intervention programs for school-age children and adolescents

Enrica Donolato enrica.donolato at iped.uio.no
Mon Apr 17 09:13:10 CST 2023

Dear MCLS members,

I am a post-doctoral fellow at the University of Oslo currently working on a pre-registered meta-analysis with Professors Monica Melby-Lervåg, Arne Lervåg and Dr Sara Caviola to examine the efficacy of math-attitude interventions. We are interested in summarizing evidence about the effectiveness of intervention programs targeting math attitudes (e.g., math anxiety, self-concept, self-efficacy, motivation, growth mindset) in school-age children and adolescents from 5 to 19 years.

We are currently searching for grey literature (pre-prints, theses and dissertations, conference proceedings, unpublished papers, etc), or other unpublished data that would be difficult to detect in an ordinary electronic search.

If you have any relevant data on this topic, I would be very grateful if you could contact me by replying to this email or sending a new email to enrica.donolato at gmail.com<mailto:enrica.donolato at gmail.com>.

Kind regards,
Enrica Donolato