[MATHLINK] Extended sign-up deadline MCLS mentoring scheme - MCLS promotion flyer

MCLS Trainee mclstrainee at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 07:55:21 CST 2023

[image: MCLS-Trainee-Flyer_English-ASL_page-0001.jpg]
This is a message from the MCLS trainee board

Dear MCLS member,

We are asking for your support in expanding our MCLS (trainee) community
and enhancing the overall experience for everyone involved.
Please help us by sharing our flyer with students and researchers in the
field of numerical cognition and math education who may not be familiar
with us yet.

The flyer can also be found in different languages:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kPqOCLV1kDp-f-AqSPaxxruaFk1kaOSI

In addition, it has come to our attention that there is an issue regarding
the accessibility of our *mentoring sign-up* link via Google Forms in
certain regions around the world. In light of this, we have created an
alternative sign-up link for individuals who are unable to access Google
Forms.

For those who still wish to sign up but cannot use the Google Forms link,
please use the following alternative link:
https://www.wjx.top/vm/tVTwkly.aspx#

In consideration of this situation, we have decided to extend the deadline
for the mentoring scheme sign-ups until this *Wednesday, December 13.*

If you do have access to the Google form, but forgot to sign-up, please use
the original link to sign up by the 13th:
https://forms.gle/yWjw3ZP24ddXqMLr8

Best wishes,
The MCLS trainee board