[MATHLINK] ECED Conference on Ecologies for Development and Learning: Supporting Children to Reach Their Full Potential

Chan, Yun-Chen Jenny [ECE] chanjyc at eduhk.hk
Wed Dec 13 06:33:00 CST 2023

Dear colleagues,

The Department of Early Childhood Education at The Education University of Hong Kong is organizing the 1st EdUHK International Conference for Research in Early Childhood Education and Development (InCRECE 2024) from 1st to 3rd June in Hong Kong.

The conference theme is “Ecologies for Development and Learning: Supporting Children to Reach Their Full Potential.”

InCRECE 2024 will bring together international, regional, and local scholars, researchers, and practitioners to share their research in an intellectually stimulating forum that covers all aspects of early childhood education and development, including early years education, developmental psychology, child development, child and family studies, curriculum studies, special needs, and teacher education and professional development.

Our conference will feature keynote speeches from renowned international and local scholars, together with parallel research sessions, and a gala dinner. Abstract submission is now open, and the submission deadline for abstracts is February 15, 2024.

Please visit https://www.increce-eduhk.com<https://www.increce-eduhk.com/> for more information about the conference and registration procedures.

We would appreciate it if you could circulate this letter amongst colleagues who may find it of interest.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you to Hong Kong in June 2024. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Dr. Alfredo Bautista & Dr. Jianbin Li (Co-Chairs)

On behalf of the InCRECE 2024 Organizing Committee

[InCRECE]<https://www.increce-eduhk.com/>

------

Jenny Yun-Chen Chan, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor, Early Childhood Education

The Education University of Hong Kong
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Email: chanjyc at eduhk.hk  | Phone: ext. 6219

Google Scholar<https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=xlmXDZMAAAAJ&hl=en> | OSF: osf.io/xz86v<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fosf.io%2Fxz86v&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw004IElzunIwng_6HHcb7Hq> | ORCiD: 0000-0003-1479-5935<https://orcid.org/0000-0003-1479-5935>

Personal website: jyc-chan.com<http://jyc-chan.com/> | Twitter: @Jenny_YC_Chan<https://twitter.com/Jenny_YC_Chan>

Editorial Board Member of Cognitive Development<https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/cognitive-development/about/editorial-board>

Learn more about my work: https://youtu.be/lAgVQCDHMDc

[cid:e44f433b-97d5-4f18-b0f7-6bbdfd18b386]

"Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world." ---Howard Zinn