[MATHLINK] NDMS book series

Wim Van Dooren wim.vandooren at kuleuven.be
Thu Dec 14 04:00:22 CST 2023

Dear colleagues,

After a few years of inactivity, we are glad to announce the restart of the Brill book series New Developments in Mathematics and Science Education. Series editors are Wim Van Dooren and Paul van Kampen.
https://brill.com/display/serial/NDMS

We encourage the publication of books at the cutting edge of both fields, and want to stimulate discussion between various research communities and the bridge between mathematics and science education, but we also invite relevant inputs from other fields such as cognitive and educational psychology, educational technology, semiotics, linguistics, and many more.

If you are interested in publishing a monograph or an edited book in the series, you can contact the series editors (wim.vandooren at kuleuven.be<mailto:wim.vandooren at kuleuven.be> and paul.van.kampen at dcu.ie<mailto:paul.van.kampen at dcu.ie> ) copying in the editorial assistant Athina.Dimitriou at brill.com<mailto:Athina.Dimitriou at brill.com>

[Cover New Directions in Mathematics and Science Education]