[MATHLINK] APA Division 7 Call for Reviewers

Miller-Cotto, Dana dmillerc at kent.edu
Wed Dec 20 10:06:42 CST 2023

Greetings, colleagues,

Division 7 is looking for reviewers to review submissions for the 2024 American Psychological Association meeting in Seattle, Washington. Reviewers will be expected to review submissions in January and February. Given the breadth of topics in the division, we invite all who study developmental psychology broadly construed to review.

If you are interested, please complete the brief form here<https://forms.gle/3RjgRKed5Rhqg7GX9>.

Warmly,

Dana Miller-Cotto and Juan Del Toro
Division Co-Chairs

--

Dana Miller-Cotto, Ph.D.
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Please note that I have flexible working hours, and often send emails in the evenings or on weekends. I do not expect anyone to read or reply to my messages outside of their working hours.