[MATHLINK] Review & Meta-Analysis: Behavioural and neural correlates of numerical and mathematical cognition

Ribner, Andrew David andy.ribner at pitt.edu
Mon Mar 6 11:43:59 CST 2023

Please see below for a message from one of our members!

I hope this email finds you well,

My name is Arcan Altinar and I am a PhD student at the University of Surrey, UK. As a part of my PhD project, I am conducting a systematic review and meta-analysis investigating the behavioural and neural correlates of numerical and mathematical cognition among children with dyslexia/reading difficulties.

We are working to be inclusive of grey literature (e.g., pre-prints, theses and dissertations, conference proceedings, unpublished papers, etc.) and are calling for our colleagues to share their unpublished research with us to be systematically assessed and potentially be included in this research. If you would like to share your work/have any questions, please feel free to contact me on a.altinar at surrey.ac.uk<mailto:a.altinar at surrey.ac.uk>.

Best wishes,
Arcan

--

Andrew Ribner, PhD

Postdoctoral Scholar, Kids’ Thinking Lab
Learning Research and Development Center
University of Pittsburgh

https://calendly.com/andyribner