[MATHLINK] Request for unpublished data on number line training for meta-analysis

Maristella Lunardon maristella.lunardon at gmail.com
Thu May 11 06:11:17 CST 2023

Dear Colleagues,

We are currently conducting a meta-analysis on the efficacy of *number line
interventions* in improving mathematical skills. The team includes
Maristella Lunardon (International School for Advanced Studies, SISSA), Dr.
Ella James-Brabham, Dr. Hugues Lortie-Forgues and Dr. Francesco Sella
(Loughborough University). We would like to include any unpublished data
you may have collected looking at this in our review.

Our inclusion criteria are:
-Type of intervention: The main component of the numerical intervention
must be the number line, either in the form of board games or visual number
lines.
-Intervention design: Post-test measures must be collected and at least one
control group must be included.
-Measure of mathematical ability: mathematical skills must be measured
using direct assessment.

If you have unpublished data that meets our criteria or if you have any
questions about whether your data is suitable, please get in touch by the
end of July 2023 (maristella.lunardon at sissa.it).

Many thanks for your help!

Maristella Lunardon
PhD Candidate in Cognitive Neuroscience
Scuola Internazionale Superiore di Studi Avanzati (SISSA)
Via Bonomea 265, 34136 - Trieste, Italy