[MATHLINK] Numerical Cognition Meets Executive Functions Symposium - June 9th, 2023

MCLS Trainee mclstrainee at gmail.com
Tue May 16 04:31:27 CST 2023

This is a message from an MCLStrainee member

Greetings!

We're excited to invite you to the "Numerical Cognition Meets Executive
Functions Symposium" taking place at the University of Surrey, Guildford,
UK, on Friday, June 9th, 2023, from 08:30 to 17:30.

This symposium, scheduled the day after the conclusion of the MCLS 2023,
will delve into numerical cognition and executive functions, featuring a
line-up of esteemed international speakers.

In addition, we're thrilled to announce that registration for the ⚡Flash
Talks⚡ session is now open. This session offers a unique opportunity to
present research findings in a concise 10-minute format, complemented by
slides. We welcome submissions from postgraduate students, postdocs, and
faculty researchers on a wide range of topics related to executive
functions and numerical cognition.

Find more details in the attached flyer!

Interested in joining us? Register for the symposium and Flash Talks here.
<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=kyaQa3QQqkCeIdiURqLrtXzV57IR3N9GsdN0xRL_PItUM0VGOTVCWFM3U1ZMTDZGT1o3QzdGR0VSNi4u>

We eagerly anticipate your participation in this dynamic event.

Don't miss out – register now!

Best regards,

Shachar Hochman,

on behalf of Roi Cohen Kadosh and Mojtaba Soltanlou

The symposium organisers

School of Psychology, University of Surrey