[MATHLINK] Survey on the Relevance of Mathematics in Everyday Life

Ilse Coolen coolenilse at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 05:12:46 CST 2023

Hi,

I am reaching out because I am conducting a survey (5-10 minutes) to gather
insights from individuals at various stages of life and from a diverse
range of occupations. The aim is to shed light on instances where
mathematics plays a pivotal role in adult life, encompassing daily
routines, hobbies, and professional endeavours.

By participating in this short survey and sharing it, you can help me
demonstrate how mathematics is used in different areas of adult life,
illustrating its practical relevance. I would greatly appreciate it if you
could share the survey with your acquaintances and encourage those who
believe mathematics doesn't impact their lives to participate as well.

Initially, I plan to use the collected data for blog posts and to create
informational leaflets for young students.

If you see additional potential for the collected information or/and if
you're interested in collaborating, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Your participation and support would be much appreciated and helpful to
shed light on the role of mathematics in our lives. You can access the
survey by clicking on the following link:

https://forms.gle/L37uVrLnQiK7wru66

Thank you in advance for your time and contribution.

Best regards,

Ilse Coolen

Ilse.coolen at radboudumc.nl

The survey is currently also available in French and Dutch. Please get in
touch if you believe that another language would be beneficial to share
with your acquaintances.

French survey: https://forms.gle/KjAFUBkyRxy3SfLU7

Dutch survey: https://forms.gle/RH8Dw8rqQEgvzMsKA
--