[MATHLINK] Now accepting applications for our bilingual PhD Program!

Rachel Pizzie rachel.pizzie at gallaudet.edu
Mon Oct 23 16:10:14 CST 2023

Dear Colleagues,

We are now accepting applications for our bilingual ASL-English Ph.D. in
Educational (PEN) Program at Gallaudet University. We invite prospective
students to apply for our graduate program to start in Fall 2024, deadline
February 15, 2024. The program provides training in cutting-edge cognitive
neuroscience methods with a focus on how people learn, and how findings in
the lab can be applied to educational outcomes. The program provides four
years of full funding (domestic-rate tuition scholarships + $25,200 annual
stipend + health insurance option). Gallaudet maintains a proud tradition
of research and scholarly activity conducted in American Sign Language
(ASL) and English and applicants should be prepared to demonstrate fluency
in both languages. We actively encourage applications from diverse
applicants, including deaf and hard-of-hearing students, students with
disabilities, and students from historically marginalized racial/ethnic
backgrounds.

To learn more about our program and how to apply: *>
<http://goog_1070058364/>*https://tinyurl.com/EdNeuro24

Questions about our program? Contact the PEN program at
EdNeuroscience at gallaudet.edu

Cheers,

Rachel Pizzie

--