[MATHLINK] Submission and Travel Award Deadline Extended for MCLS 2024!

MCLS mathcognitionlearningsociety at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 11:33:10 CST 2024

Dear MCLS community,

A few reminders about MCLS 2024
<https://www.the-mcls.org/conferences/mcls-2024-washington-dc/view-submit-abstracts>
:

   1. In addition to extending the submission deadline to *Friday, Feb 9*,
   we are also extending the application for Travel Awards. To submit your
   application, please check the website here:
   https://www.the-mcls.org/conferences/mcls-2024-washington-dc/travel-awards
   *. *
   2. If you are still looking for a symposium to join or form, check out
   our symposium formation spreadsheet here:
   https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-PnZHb5pLRBDPVAOJIam5oAGApnxP_hzu0MRQQ7SK4c/edit?usp=sharing
   .
   3. Registration is officially open. More details can be found on the
   website here:
   https://www.the-mcls.org/conferences/mcls-2024-washington-dc/registration-membership.
   Early bird registration for members is available until April 15.
   4. Information about travel and accommodations (including hotel blocks)
   can be found on the website here:
   https://www.the-mcls.org/conferences/mcls-2024-washington-dc/travel-accommodation.
   A limited number of dorms are available on the Gallaudet campus; dorms will
   be prioritized for trainee members.

Can't wait to see all your submissions!

Thank you,
The MCLS

--
*The Mathematical Cognition and Learning Society*